Custom Wedding Cardstock Big Head Minis (9 to a sheet)
Results will vary based on the picture provided including image dimensions and pixilation of image. Inclusions of long hair, shoulders, hats etc. will make the overall head smaller in size to fit on the sheet size.
Join the Fathead Nation with a custom fathead cutout of your favorite folks. Made of thick, high-quality cardstock, you'll find these bigheads durable and colorful. Perfect decorating weddings, only your imagination will limit the subjects and uses of these custom big heads.
Non-refundable design fee ($4.99/item)
Portable cutout of your face
Printed on high quality, thick Cardstock
Two free digital proofs available
The dimensions provided are the sheet size, actual image size and head may vary based on the image provided and selections chosen in order to not distort the overall image.
Indoor and outdoor use
Not meant for your wall
Does not have an adhesive backing
Made in the USA
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
All Fathead Custom Creations are printed on demand. Please allow five (5) - seven (7) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times. Note, orders placed after 3pm EST will undergo the production process for the next business day.
All Fathead Custom Purchases come with two proofs to be reviewed prior to the order being processed. Should you change your mind about your Custom Order, please ensure to reject the provided proofs when requesting an order cancellation.
However, please be advised that all cancellation requests will have a $4.99 non-refundable design & administration fee. Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following proof approval of a Custom Order.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Have a question? Reach us at: email@example.com