Connor Mcdavid White Adidas Jersey
The new jerseys designed and manufactured by Adidas for all NHL teams were introduced for the 2017-18 season. The new ADIZERO Authentic NHL jersey was marketed as being lighter, cooler and stronger. The new jerseys are up to 19% lighter than the former jerseys worn by NHL players. Another remarkable feature is the durability of the jerseys, with them being over 70% tougher in abrasion testing that the Reebok jerseys. Adidas will have the rights to the NHL on-ice jerseys for seven years. In the newly designed jersey, on February 5, 2018, Connor McDavid of the Edmonton Oilers earned his first four-goal game. This authentic white Edmonton Oilers jersey is the same one McDavid wears on game day, complete with fight-strap. McDavid has signed this Edmonton Oilers Adidas Authentic Jersey in silver paint pent. His signature was witnessed by a UDA representative under UDA’s Five Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!