Connor Mcdavid Orange Adidas Jersey
Connor McDavid, the 6-foot-1, 200-pound center for the Edmonton Oilers had an incredible second season in the NHL by scoring 30 goals and 70 assists, which was a huge factor in the Oilers first playoff appearance in 11 years. After the 2016-17 NHL season, McDavid was the recipient of the prestigious Hart Trophy, awarded to the NHL MVP. McDavid won the Art Ross Trophy as well which is awarded to the NHL’s highest scorer. For the 2017-18 season, Adidas became the NHL’s official jersey manufacturer, taking over the license from Reebok. These newly designed jerseys are 100% polyester and feature a tagless collar for added comfort. This authentic Edmonton Oilers jersey is the same one McDavid wears on game day, complete with fight-strap. McDavid has signed this Edmonton Oilers Adidas Authentic Jersey in silver paint pent. His signature was witnessed by a UDA representative under UDA’s Five Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!