Connor Mcdavid Tunnel Vision 16X20
Construction on the multi-use indoor arena in Edmonton that would be the future home of the Oilers began in March of 2014. The new arena, named Rogers Place, officially opened on September 8, 2016 and replaced Northlands Coliseum, which had opened in 1974. Connor McDavid was an integral part of the inaugural season at the Oilers new home. Considered by many to be a generational talent, he did not disappoint in his second season in the NHL by netting 30 goals and 70 assists. The Oilers honored the inaugural season by sewing patches on their jerseys and hosting several events. This image of McDavid walking down the tunnel toward the locker room after stepping off the ice at their new home displays his focus and determination. McDavid’s signature in silver paint pen is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!