Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
1. UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
2. PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
3. PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
4. STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
5. SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Installing Your Fathead Stand Out
Carefully remove Stand Out from its protective packaging (A & B) by lifting it straight up out of the box.Fold wings of the Stand Out otward.The easel will "pop" open and the Stand Out is ready for DisplayENJOY your awesome Fathead Stand Out!
All Fathead Custom Creations are printed on demand. Please allow five (5) - seven (7) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times. Note, orders placed after 3pm EST will undergo the production process for the next business day.
NON CUSTOM PRODUCTS: All Fathead wall decals are printed on demand. Please allow up to two (2) standard business days for production and order processing.
If item is ordered with Custom products, please allow up to 5-7 business days for order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times.
All Fathead Custom Purchases come with two proofs to be reviewed prior to the order being processed. Should you change your mind about your Custom Order, please ensure to reject the provided proofs when requesting an order cancellation. However, please be advised that all cancellation requests will have a $4.99 non-refundable design & administration fee.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following proof approval of a Custom Order.