Tiger Woods Nike Red Vapor Dryfit Mock Turtleneck
|Epic comebacks have become the staple of Tiger Woods’ career. And he made perhaps the greatest comeback in sports history by winning the 2019 Masters Tournament following several years of career-threatening injuries. When he put on the green jacket for the fifth time in his career on 4/14/19, he wore the red Nike Vapor Dry mock turtleneck that he had sported earlier in his career during crucial wins. Back on the retail market as an unsigned shirt for the first time in several years, here is the autographed version of the famous mock turtleneck. He wore this in his famous 2005 Masters Tournament championship as well. If Michael Jordan is known for his 1997-98 red Bulls jersey, Tiger Woods is known for his red Nike mock turtleneck. Woods has autographed this Nike red Vapor Dry mock turtleneck in black paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!