Rory Mcilroy 2012 Pga Embroidered Pin Flag
In a short period, Northern Irish golf prodigy Rory McIlroy has gone from winning the European Amateur in 2006 to topping the World Amateur Golf Rankings in 2007 to winning his second major championship at age 23. He became the youngest to win two majors since 1980 (Seve Ballesteros) and joined Jack Nicklaus and fellow Upper Deck spokesperson Tiger Woods as the only players to win six PGA tournaments by the age of 23. Not only is Rory winning these events, he is rewriting the record books. The current number one ranked player in the world ran away with the U.S. Open in 2011 with a tournament-record 16-under par for an eight-shot victory. McIlroy recently won the 2012 PGA Championship by a tournament-record eight shots as well. His legacy grows with each spectacular performance. Rory has been labeled the most exciting young player in golf and one of the most marketable. This white embroidered 2012 #18 PGA Championship pin flag has been signed in black paint pen by Rory McIlroy. Rory won the 2012 PGA Championship, which was held at the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in South Carolina. His autograph has been authenticated by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated's Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!