Rory Mcilroy Nike Lightweight Innovation Grey/Pink/Silver Polo Sg Fg -L25
On July 20, 2014 Rory McIlroy shot a final round 71 to finish the tournament at -17 par. His two stroke victory enabled Rory to capture his first Open Championship. McIlroy grabbed the lead on day one and never relinquished it to earn his third major championship in historic fashion. Rory wore this style Nike lightweight innovation grey, pink, and silver polo on that day. This item is a limited edition (25) of his final round Nike polo. He signed the polo in black paint pen and his autograph have been authenticated by virtue of UDA's Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!