Allen Iverson Progression To Greatness Floor & Curve Display -L30
Although he had a standout collegiate career at Georgetown, Allen Iverson still had a lot to prove after being the shortest player ever to be drafted first overall. That was 1996. In his rookie season, Iverson broke records by scoring at least 40 points in five straight games and was eventually named Rookie of the Year. In just his third season, he helped the Sixers reach the playoffs as he led the league with an average of 26.8 points per game. Twenty years after he was drafted by the 76ers, he was elected to the Basketball Hall of Fame in a class that included Shaquille O’Neal and Yao Ming. Moments of Iverson’s legendary career are featured in this 8” x 10” image that rests behind an actual 3” x 10” NBA game-used floor on which Iverson played and has autographed. Presented in a dynamic curve-shaped display, the “Progression to Greatness” image and game-used floor combine for a dramatic visual. The floor rests securely on the display's base, and the photo or any of your own 8 x 10s slides easily into the display at a slight curve. The item is limited to 30 with serial numbering featured on the photo. Overall, the display has an approximate size of 11” wide x 7” high x 5.5” deep. The floor, photo and display pieces are carefully packed inside a protective box for shipment. The authentic piece of NBA game-used floor featured in this item was legally procured directly from an official NBA arena. Actual game-used floor sections may vary in appearance from the product image shown. Iverson’s black paint pen signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!