John Elway Official "Duke" Football
|John Elway quarterbacked the Denver Broncos for sixteen seasons. Over the course of his storied career, Elway led the Broncos to five Super Bowls and two Super Bowl victories. He is regarded as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. The Broncos have retired his number #7 jersey and add him to their Ring of Fame. Elway has signed this Wilson ‘The Duke’ football in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!