Patrick Roy Montreal Canadiens Acrylic Puck
Patrick Roy was born in Quebec City and went on to be drafted by the Montreal Canadiens. While playing in Montreal, Roy helped his team to two Stanley Cup® Championships. Roy began his professional career with the Sherbrooke Canadiens of the American Hockey League. Roy was drafter 51st overall in the 1984 NHL® Entry Draft and made his NHL® debut on February 23, 1985. The next season Roy played 47 games during the regular season and at 20-years-old he won the Conn Smythe trophy. Own a piece of hockey history with this autographed puck from a four-time Stanley Cup® champion. Roy has signed this acrylic Montreal Canadiens puck in black paint pen. Roy’s signature was witnessed under UDA’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!