Kevin Love "Ring Night" 16X20
|One of an athlete’s most prized days after he wins a title is when he is presented with the subsequent championship ring. For Kevin Love, that honor came on 10/25/16, some fourth months after the Cavs epic Game 7 win in the NBA Finals. In a pregame ceremony proceeding Cleveland’s Opening Night game against the Knicks, Love and his teammates received their distinctive championship rings, which were approximately 6.5 carat rings encrusted with over 400 diamonds plus a one-carat diamond at the top. Love capped the historical night by scoring 23 points with 12 rebounds, two assists and three steals. This designed image includes five images of Love from that night along with his point and rebound totals highlighted. Included in the images is one of Love showing off his new jewelry. Love has signed this limited edition (50) “Ring Night” 16” x 20” designed image in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!