Texas A&M Aggies: Texas A&M Aggies Avenue - Officially Licensed Metal Street Sign
Heavy duty laser cut steel
Deep embossed letters for maximum durability
Automotive grade enamel paint
Powder coated outdoor finish
Material content: 100% Steel
Made in the USA
THIS IS A MANUFACTURER DIRECT ITEM
36.0"W x 6.0"H
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
All Fathead wall decals are printed on demand. Please allow up to two (2) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!