Texas Tech Red Raiders - Officially Licensed Garage Door Banner
Ready to hang UV-resistant vinyl banner
Designed to work on standard roll up doors and flat door
Easy-to-Install, with two people should take just 10 minutes
Won"t leave permanent marks on garage door
Once installed, garage door will open and close normally
SINGLE KIT - 1 banner, 4 bracket sets
DOUBLE KIT - 1 banner, 6 bracket sets
SPLIT KIT - 2 banners, 8 bracket sets
Made in the USA
THIS IS A MANUFACTURER DIRECT ITEM
96.0"W x 84.0"H
This product comes in the following sizes:
Double Garage Door - 192.0"W x 84.0"H
Single or Split Garage Door - 96.0"W x 84.0"H
Select the size that's right for you!
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
HOLIDAY SEASON NOTICE (November 23 - January 1)
Due to the holiday season and given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Please see below for recommendations on purchasing Fathead products in order to receive in time for the holiday season.
- DECEMBER 3 (12PM EST): LAST DAY TO ORDER FATHEAD CUSTOM PRODUCTS FOR GROUND SHIPPING TO RECEIVE BY DECEMBER 24.
- DECEMBER 10 (12PM EST): LAST DAY TO ORDER FATHEAD RETAIL PRODUCTS FOR GROUND SHIPPING TO RECEIVE BY DECEMBER 24.
- DECEMBER 10 (12PM EST): LAST DAY TO ORDER FATHEAD CUSTOM PRODUCTS FOR EXPEDITED & EXPRESS SHIPPING TO RECEIVE BY DECEMBER 24.
- DECEMBER 17 (12PM EST): LAST DAY TO ORDER FATHEAD RETAIL PRODUCTS FOR EXPEDITED & EXPRESS SHIPPING TO RECEIVE BY DECEMBER 24.
For more details and a calendar, view the link HERE.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers