Texas Tech Red Raiders: Logo - Officially Licensed Garage Door Banner
Ready to hang UV-resistant vinyl banner
Designed to work on standard roll up doors and flat door
Easy-to-Install, with two people should take just 10 minutes
Won"t leave permanent marks on garage door
Once installed, garage door will open and close normally
SINGLE KIT - 1 banner, 4 bracket sets
DOUBLE KIT - 1 banner, 6 bracket sets
SPLIT KIT - 2 banners, 8 bracket sets
Made in the USA
THIS IS A MANUFACTURER DIRECT ITEM"H
This product comes in the following sizes:
Double Garage Door - 192.0"W x 84.0"H
Single or Split Garage Door - 96.0"W x 84.0"H
Select the size that's right for you!
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
All Fatheads are printed on demand. Please allow up to two (2) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Have a question? Reach us at: email@example.com