Joe Montana Art Of The Pass - L50
"Art of the Pass" is an exclusive Upper Deck Authenticated designed collage of San Francisco 49ers Hall of Famer Joe Montana. Montana played his entire 49ers career in Candlestick Park which can be seen in the background. We have also included elements of the Bay Area’s famous Golden Gate Bridge and the fog which often can be seen in the area and surrounding the bridge. "Art of the Pass" depicts six images of Montana as he drops back and begins his throwing motion. Over the course of his storied 49ers career, Montana led the 9ers to four Super Bowls victories and was named to the 1980’s All Decade team. Montana autographed this 36" x 15" image (limited edition of 50) in silver pen. His autograph is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers