Magic Johnson Inscribed Los Angeles Lakers Tegata 36X36, L32, -Framed
|Los Angeles Lakers great Magic Johnson is one of the greatest players to ever step on an NBA court. He revolutionized the point guard position being that he was 6’ 9”. Magic was one of the marquee players in the 1980’s that lifted the NBA to the forefront of sports. His NBA accomplishments speak for themselves as he was named one of the 50 greatest players in NBA history in 1997. His success (5 NBA Championships, 3 league MVP’s) as the face of the Lakers organization and the NBA lead to his induction to the Naismith Hall of Fame in 2002.
In conjunction with Upper Deck Authenticated, Magic Johnson is the latest in a short line of great athletes to be honored with a unique 'Tegata' memorabilia piece. A ‘Tegata' is a traditional form of Japanese memorabilia that is reserved only for the most superior athletes. Utilizing handmade Japanese Hamada paper, Johnson has inked his right hand in black and included an authentic Inkan stamp which aligns with the traditional craft. The overall keepsake, which measure 36" wide by 36" high, includes a 9.5" by 10.5" inset center upon which Johnson hand has been inked and is surrounded by a double-matted collage style background of Los Angeles Lakers images. Johnson performed the ‘Tegata’ process under supervision of UDA officials and helped in the hand-crafting of 32 uniquely authentic stamps for the debut release. The limited-edition silver autographed and inscribed “HOF 02” inscription hand print is guaranteed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers