Rory Mcilroy 143Rd Open Champion 16X20 Sg Fg -L25
After coming from behind to win the 2014 European BMW PGA Championship, Rory McIlroy entered the 2014 Open Championship as the favorite to win the third major of the season. Rory came out the gate hot shooting an open round 66 to take an early lead. McIlroy maintained his lead through Saturday with a -16 par heading into the final round. Some of the greatest names in golf were chasing down Rory’s score on Sunday, but McIlroy was able to sustain his wire to wire lead and win his third major by two strokes. His 17- under par 271 was one shot off the Royal Liverpool scoring record set in 2006 and two shots off the record for most strokes under par at a major. At the age of 25, McIlroy began the third youngest golfer to win three majors trailing only Jack and Tiger. This limited edition (25) “2014 Open Championship” 16” x 20” print of McIlroy holding the Claret Jug has been signed by Rory McIlroy. Rory’s black signature has been authenticated by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!