John Elway "Career" Tegata 36X36 - L25 - Framed
|John Elway played his entire sixteen year Hall of Fame career as a member of the Denver Broncos. When he walked away from the game after winning his second Super Bowl in 1998, he had recorded the most victories (148) by any starting quarterback and was the second most prolific passer in NFL history. Elway’s body of work has him regarded as arguably one of the greatest NFL quarterback to ever play the game. He passed for over 51,000 yards, ran for over 3,000 yards, and has over 300 career touchdowns. He participated in five Super Bowls second most All-Time for a quarterback and won two along with the MVP award of Super Bowl XXXIII. His accomplishments and accolades on the football field are endless, ranging from a 3 time All-Pro to NFL league MVP. Elway’s success earned him inclusion on the NFL’s 1990’s All-Decade Team and the Denver Broncos Ring of Fame.
In conjunction with Upper Deck Authenticated, John Elway is the latest in a short line of great athletes to be honored with a unique 'Tegata' memorabilia piece. A ‘Tegata ‘is a traditional form of Japanese memorabilia that is reserved only for the most superior athletes. Utilizing handmade Japanese Hamada paper, Elway has inked his right hand in black and included an authentic Inkan stamp which aligns with the traditional craft. The overall keepsake, which measure 36" wide by 36" high, includes a 9.5" by 10.5" inset center upon which Elway hand has been inked and is surrounded by a double-matted collage style background of Denver Broncos images. Elway performed the ‘Tegata’ process under supervision of UDA officials and helped in the hand-crafting of 25 uniquely authentic stamps for the debut release. The limited-edition silver autographed hand print is guaranteed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!