Shaquille O'Neal Shaq Attack 36X15 - L50
Shaquille O’Neal’s stellar nineteen year career spanned six NBA teams. O’Neal began his career in 1992 as a member of the Orlando Magic. After four successful seasons, Shaq was traded to the Los Angeles Lakers. He spent eight elite seasons with the Lakers winning three NBA championships from 2000-2002 before being traded to the Miami Heat in 2004. Shaq spent three plus seasons with the Heat enabling them to win their first NBA Championship in 2006. Midway through the 2008 season the Miami Heat traded O’Neal to the Phoenix Suns. Shaq remained with the Suns through the following season. In 2009, the Suns traded Shaq to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Shaq teamed with LeBron James for one season and reached the Eastern Conference semifinals. O’Neal spent his final NBA season as a member of the Boston Celtics. On June 3, 2011, Shaquille O’Neal officially retired from the NBA. As a member of each of these organizations, Shaq attacked the rim with vicious dunks. In his early days in Orlando, Shaq brought down a couple of backboards due to his strength. Shaq’s overall size and strength forced the NBA to reinforce the backboards so these issues would not continue to occur. “Shaq Attack” is a dunking timeline of Shaq career with each franchise he played for. Shaq has signed this limited edition (50) 36’x15” print in black paint pen. His signature is guaranteed authentic by virtue of UDA’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!