Patrick Roy Signed Red Montreal Canadiens Jersey Cup Centennial Patch
Patrick Roy was inducted into the prestigious Hockey Hall of Fame on November 13, 2006 after an outstanding 20-season career. The Conn Smythe Trophy is awarded to the most valuable player in the Stanley Cup® playoffs. Roy is the only player in NHL® history to win the award a record three times. He is also the only one to win the award in different decades and while playing for different teams. In his ten years playing for the Montreal Canadiens he earned the nickname – St. Patrick. In his second season with the Canadiens, Roy played in 47 regular season games and was the starting goalie for the Stanley Cup® playoffs. The Canadiens went on to win an unexpected Stanley Cup® against the Calgary Flames in the 1985-86 season. Roy has signed the top segment of the first #3 on the back of the jersey in black paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!