Brett Favre Packers Authentic Helmet
Brett Favre played four years at the University of Southern Mississippi before being selected in the second round of the 1991 NFL Draft by the Atlanta Falcons. Favre was eventually traded to the Green Bay Packers in 1992 and went on to bring home the Lombardi Trophy. Favre played 16 seasons in the Green Bay Packers uniform, and he started every game from 1992 to 2008. He helped the Packers appear in two Super Bowls, and they were victorious in Super Bowl XXXI. His professional career turned out to be one for the ages. Upper Deck Authenticated has had Brett Favre sign this authentic Riddell Green Bay Packers Helmet in black paint pen. Favre’s black signature has been authenticated by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!