Kevin Love Signed And Inscribed '16 Finals Champs' Spalding Basketball
|The 2016 NBA Finals was the ultimate roller coaster ride for Cleveland Cavaliers fans and Kevin Love alike. The team went down 3-1 to the defending champion Golden State Warriors before fighting back and wining in one of the most epic seven-game series in Finals history. For Love, it was an up-and-down fortnight as well. He led both teams in rebounding in Game 1 then suffered a head injury while attempting to grab a rebound in Game 2. That kept him out in the second half of the game and put his services for the rest of the series in danger. He fought back and made potentially the defensive play of the season when he forced Stephen Curry into a contested 3-point attempt late in Game 7. The result was a miss and Cleveland went on to clinch the championship. Love led the Cavs with 14 rebounds in Game 7. Love has signed and inscribed “ ’16 Finals Champs ” on this Indoor/Outdoor Spalding basketball in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!