Larry Bird 'Larry Legend' Mitchell & Ness Boston Celtics Green Jersey
|Larry Bird was given many nicknames throughout his career. But the one that has stuck above all others was given to him by Celtic Nation. It describes his abilities as a player and the lasting legacy he has left not only on the city of Boston, but on the world of basketball globally. That nickname is “Larry Legend,” and it perfectly fits the man who was Rookie of the Year, league MVP, Finals MVP, Coach of the Year and Executive of the Year. The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame forward left an indelible mark on the game of basketball. And this jersey honors the man who was a 12-time All-Star and won the regular season MVP award three consecutive times (1984-86). Bird has autographed this Boston Celtics green “Larry Legend” Swingman jersey in black paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!