Ben Simmons Autographed 'Rookie Slam' The Show 46X20 - Framed
As if the numbers weren’t impressive enough, the influence Ben Simmons had on the 76ers organization as well as the culture of Philadelphia basketball as a rookie was higher than anyone’s expectations. On the court, the 6-foot-10 point forward averaged 15.8 points, 8.1 rebounds, 8.2 assists and 1.7 steals per game. Those numbers will put him in the All-Star Game for years to come. But perhaps more impressive was the steady leadership, focus on winning and overall veteran-like presence he brought in that debut season of 2017-18. His drive both internally and literally to the basket are already legendary in Philadelphia. Simmons is the latest great athlete to be honored with his own version of Upper Deck Authenticated’s line of memorabilia called “The Show.” It features an image of Simmons printed on acrylic resting above an extremely large signature that is then framed to perfection. The Australian native’s large signature in black is the centerpiece of this UDA-designed piece of sports art. It comes framed and measures 46” x 20” overall for a museum-quality piece that will be the highlight of any wall it adorns. Simmons’ huge autograph is signed using a thick black marker. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers