Patrick Roy The Save 20X16
Patrick Roy was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens with the 51st pick of the 1984 NHL Entry Draft. In his rookie season of 1985-86, Roy played in 47 games and was the starting goalie when the Canadiens made the playoffs. Roy was considered the hero of the 1986 Stanley Cup Playoffs by playing exceptionally well throughout the playoffs and Finals. Roy played 11 years for the Canadiens and was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2006. Here is your chance to own a piece of hockey history with an autograph of arguably the best goalie ever on a UDA and NHL licensed image. Roy’s signature was witnessed by a UDA representative using our Five-Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!