Philadelphia 76Ers Defenders Of The Hardwood Game-Used Floor Piece Curve Display
|The Philadelphia 76ers have a rich history. Behind players like Dr. J, Moses Malone, Charles Barkley, Allen Iverson and now Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, the Sixers are poised to break through as champions. The mix of talented youngsters and key veterans has formed a core that’s set to go deep into the playoffs for a decade or more to come. Five of the key contributors are featured in this 8” x 10” image entitled “Defenders of the Hardwood”. The hardwood that we speak of is an actual piece of NBA game-used floor measuring 3'' x 10". This image and floor piece is beautifully displayed in our patented curve display. The authentic piece of game-used floor featured on this item was legally procured directly from the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte. Actual game-used floor section may vary in appearance from product image shown.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!