Toronto Raptors Defenders Of The Hardwood Game-Used Floor Piece Curve Display
|As was expected, the Toronto Raptors struggled when they came into the NBA as an expansion franchise in 1995. Then came Vince Carter and an ensuing factor of respectability. Chris Bosh followed, and suddenly the Canadian team was a consistent winner. Despite the increasing levels of success, the team had never reached an NBA Finals until a roster revival led by the arrival of former Finals MVP Kawhi Leonard. The addition of Leonard and Marc Gasol to add to the impressive roster mix of steady veterans and hungry young players spelled instant success. The Raptors were a consistent winner in 2018-19, cruising to the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference. They knocked off the top-seeded bucks in the Conference Finals and then slayed the giant, beating the Golden State Warriors in six games to capture their first NBA Finals championship. Five of the key contributors from that historic team are featured in this 8” x 10” image entitled “Defenders of the Hardwood”. The hardwood that we speak of is an actual piece of NBA game-used floor measuring 3'' x 10". This image and floor piece is beautifully displayed in our patented curve display. The authentic piece of game-used floor featured on this item was legally procured directly from the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte. Actual game-used floor section may vary in appearance from product image shown.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!