Los Angeles Lakers Defenders Of The Hardwood Game-Used Floor Piece Curve Display
|The Lakers didn’t make the playoffs in 2019, and that doesn’t sit well with either LeBron James or the decision-makers inside the front office of one of sport’s greatest franchises. That should change in 2020. With a full year of James as the leader along with an impressive mix of wily veterans and young athletes, the Lakers are poised to make a run toward their 17th championship immediately. Five of the key contributors from the 2019-20 team are featured in this 8” x 10” image entitled “Defenders of the Hardwood”. The hardwood that we speak of is an actual piece of NBA game-used floor measuring 3'' x 10". This image and floor piece is beautifully displayed in our patented curve display. The authentic piece of game-used floor featured on this item was legally procured directly from the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte. Actual game-used floor section may vary in appearance from product image shown.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!