Stephen Curry The Show "Fluid"
|When the name Stephen Curry began to make its way around casual basketball circles, the description that usually came with it was that of a good shooter. But when folks actually sat down and watched his unique game, it was clear that Curry was so much more. Everyone took notice during the 2012-13 season, Curry’s fourth in the NBA, when he set the NBA record with 272 3-pointers. He made the All-Star Game the next year and hasn’t slowed down since, winning three NBA Finals championships in a four-year span. “The Show” is believed to be the largest Curry memorabilia signature ever produced. Steph’s unique signature is the centerpiece of this original UDA-designed piece of sports art. This designed image of Curry is printed on acrylic and laid on top of an autographed piece of p-velvet paper. It comes framed and measures 46” x 20” for a grand piece that will be the highlight of any wall it adorns. Curry’s huge autograph is signed using a thick black marker. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!