Stephen Curry Authentic Nba Spalding Basketball
|After a whirlwind college career at Davidson, Stephen Curry was selected with the seventh overall pick in the 2009 NBA Draft. His status as a future superstar began to be cemented from day one. He ended up averaging 17.5 points, 5.9 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game and finished behind Tyreke Evans for Rookie of the Year. While many rookies hit the wall around the All-Star break, Curry was just getting started. He became the sixth rookie in NBA history to record a triple-double with at least 35 points when he scored 36 with 13 assists and 10 rebounds in a game against the Clippers on 2/10/10. In the final game of his rookie season, he scored 42 points with nine rebounds and eight assists. It closed out an outstanding rookie campaign that has turned into back-to-back MVP Awards, three NBA Finals championships in a four-year span and a certain Hall of Fame finish. Curry has autographed this authentic Spalding basketball in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!