Custom Stand Out (Cardboard)
$49.99You save $15.00
This life-size, top-quality custom cardboard cut-out can the next best thing to being there with loved ones who live far away. Or maybe it serves as vividly colored reminder of fond memories with friends. With its self-standing support system, this cutout will be fun to use at weddings, retirement parties, graduations, holidays, or other celebrations. Liven up the décor around the house or gift it to a friend - the choice is entirely up to you!
Non-refundable design fee ($4.99)
Life-size cutout of your very own image
Printed on premium coated cardboard
Self-standing support system
Folds up nicely making transportation a breeze
Perfect décor and prop options for parties, weddings, and athletic events
Indoor use only
Not meant for your wall
Does not have an adhesive backing
Made in the USA
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
All Fathead Custom Creations are printed on demand. Please allow five (5) - seven (7) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times. Note, orders placed after 3pm EST will undergo the production process for the next business day.
All Fathead Custom Purchases come with two proofs to be reviewed prior to the order being processed. Should you change your mind about your Custom Order, please ensure to reject the provided proofs when requesting an order cancellation. This can only be done within a 12 hour window from the date of purchase, as any cancellation requests beyond this timeframe will have a $4.99 non-refundable Design Production Fee.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following proof approval of a Custom Order.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers