Connor Mcdavid Navy Gloves
Connor McDavid was the NHL’s only 100-point scorer during the 2016-17 season. For the 2017-18 season, the NHL introduced a jersey change with all teams switching from Reebok to Adidas. With the jersey change came the announcement that the Oilers would change the team’s home jersey base color from blue to orange. For the new jerseys, the color of the orange was brightened and the blue was changed to a darker navy shade of blue. McDavid signed a multi-year endorsement deal with CCM at the age of 18. These pro-stock game model authentic CCM gloves incorporate the new colors to match the jerseys and have been personally hand-signed by Connor McDavid. McDavid inked his signature in silver paint pen on the right glove. His signature was witnessed by a UDA representative under UDA’s Five Step Authentication Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!