Stephen Curry Under Armour Curry 6 Hi-Vis Yellow/Ambrosia/Guardian Green Shoes -L30
|When the Under Armour Curry 6 shoes were unveiled in December 2018, the flashy colorways were an immediate hit with shoe connoisseurs. One of the unique colorways is featured on this pair. When Curry wears this colorway, he stands out on the court for more than just his incredible game. He wore this colorway in Game 5 of the 2019 Western Conference semifinals against the Rockets. The 6s also featured a new technology introduced by UA called Hovr cushioning. This offered the ideal combination of cushioning and energy return and quickly became a popular shoe for players and collectors alike. Under Armour officially names this colorway high visibility yellow, but it also has the look of a true neon green. Curry has autographed this pair of limited edition (30) Under Armour Curry 6 high visibility yellow shoes in black paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!