Easy to apply, flexible, high-grade aluminum material.
All weather durability and UV resistant.
Durable outdoor adhesive.
Sticks to most brick, stone, concrete, wood, and stucco surfaces.
Removes easily and cleanly.
Made in USA.
Installing Your Fathead Outdoor Decal
1. CAREFULLY remove the decal from its protective packaging.
2. PREP your installation surface while your Fathead relaxes. Choose the surface according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
3. PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
4. STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there.
5. SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
6.ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
All Fathead Custom Creations are printed on demand. Please allow five (5) - seven (7) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times. Note, orders placed after 3pm EST will undergo the production process for the next business day.
NON CUSTOM PRODUCTS: We do our best to print and ship your order as soon as possible! To ensure your Fathead is perfect, please allow us 2-3 days for our production and order processing.
If your order contains a custom AND non-custom product, please give us 5-7 days to process to ensure your print is top notch! This does not include shipping time. See below for more info on shipping!
All Fathead Custom Purchases come with two proofs to be reviewed prior to the order being processed. Should you change your mind about your Custom Order, please ensure to reject the provided proofs when requesting an order cancellation. However, please be advised that all cancellation requests will have a $4.99 non-refundable design & administration fee.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following proof approval of a Custom Order.