Make any treasured image or family photo a focal point of the home or office with this quality custom canvas. With a unique, wrap-around design that adds depth to any image, this custom-printed canvas adds a unique and personalized touch to any environment. The versatility of personal or professional use makes it a favorite addition to any room among commercial decorators and interior designers.
Non-refundable design fee ($4.99/item)
8" x 10"
12" x 12"
11" x 14"
16" x 20"
20" x 30"
24" x 24"
24" x 36"
36" x 36"
Gallery-wrapped canvas of your very own image
Ready-to-hang hardware is attached
Choose from a variety of design layouts
Edging and frame options available for an elegant touch
Designer assistance available
Made in the USA
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
All Fathead Custom Creations are printed on demand. Please allow five (5) - seven (7) standard business days for production and order processing. This does NOT include shipping time. Please see the link below for shipping times. Note, orders placed after 3pm EST will undergo the production process for the next business day.
All Fathead Custom Purchases come with two proofs to be reviewed prior to the order being processed. Should you change your mind about your Custom Order, please ensure to reject the provided proofs when requesting an order cancellation.
However, please be advised that all cancellation requests will have a $4.99 non-refundable design & administration fee. Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following proof approval of a Custom Order.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!