Joe Montana Roll Out Notre Dame 16X20 Shadow Box- Framed
When Upper Deck released Upper Deck SPx Football in the fall of 2009, card collectors were introduced to the first ever Shadow Box card. These innovative three dimensional trading cards were a massive hit within the card industry. Like any successful invention, the competition quickly followed suit and began adding this technology to their product releases. Upper Deck Authenticated has taken the 2.5” x 3.5” trading card technology and transformed it into a 16” x 20” piece of wall memorabilia.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!