Kevin Love Cavaliers Maroon Away Swingman Jersey
|While some guys get caught up in the energy provided by the home crowd, Kevin Love has always been a player who blocks every external stimuli out of his area of focus. Over the course of his career, he has averaged less than one point and less than half a rebound per game on the road as compared to when he suits up at home. In his first season in Cleveland in 2014-15, Love averaged 16.5 ppg at home at 16.2 on the road while averaging 9.6 rebounds per game in both situations. In a road game at Philadelphia on 1/5/15, Love was in full beast mode as he hauled down 19 rebounds and scored 28 points. On the season, he notched 38 double-doubles, 17 of them on the road. He notched 10 double-doubles in his first 16 games of the 2015-16 season, including a 19-rebound, 22-point effort in a 101-97 win over the Pacers on 11/8. In those six games where he didn’t post a double-double, he was only one or two rebounds shy of that mark in each contest. Love has signed this Swingman Adidas Cleveland Cavaliers maroon away jersey in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!