Ben Simmons Autographed Authentic Spalding Basketball
Success on the basketball court has come at every stop for Ben Simmons. He led Montverde Academy to great heights as a prep player. By the time his high school career was done, he had earned the Naismith Prep Player of the Year and the Gatorade National Player of the Year awards – the highest for a high school basketball player. At LSU, he averaged a double-double in his lone season there, earning consensus First Team All-America honors at the conclusion of his freshman season. But that success hasn’t come easy. The Australian native has worked tirelessly in and out of the gym to prepare himself for life in the NBA. He’s a competitive leader who takes pride in his preparation, something that will surely suit him as he faces the best competition in the world in the coming years. If greatness awaits Ben Simmons, it will be because he has given everything of himself in the process of achieving it. Upper Deck Authenticated introduces the first autographed authentic basketball to be signed by Simmons as a professional athlete. Simmons has signed this authentic Spalding basketball in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers