Serena Williams The Show Backhand - Framed
Part of what makes Serena Williams’ backhand so strong is the fact she can put away a winner either with her two-handed power backhand or her slicing backhand. She hits both expertly with a perfect combination of power and placement. In this colorful image Serena’s about to slice a backhand that will surely have her opponent on her heels. The blues in her dress and shoes complement the court perfectly as this image is printed cleanly on an acrylic layer. Underneath the acrylic is the largest known Serena signature, which is then framed together. The end result is Upper Deck Authenticated’s latest version of The Show. Her signature is the centerpiece of this UDA-designed piece of sports art. It measures 46” x 20” overall for a museum-quality piece that will be the highlight of any wall it adorns. Williams’ huge autograph is signed using a thick black marker. Her signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!