Tiger Woods 2018 Pga Tour Championship Pin Flag -L500
|While some golf enthusiasts had written off the possibility of Tiger Woods winning on the PGA Tour after teeing off in one event in 2016 and ’17 combined, anyone who knows Woods was confident he would emerge a champion again. The stage was set for yet another dramatic performance for one of the greatest athletes of all time when he teed off at the 2018 Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta. He opened the tournament with a 65 and a tie for first place with Rickie Fowler in the 30-player field. It wasn’t a fluke as he went on to drive accurately, approach smartly and putt brilliantly as he won in dramatic fashion Sunday with a two-stroke win over Billy Horschel. It was an amazing way to win as this event was widely considered the final event of the 2018 PGA Tour season. The tournament was also the final event of the FedEx Cup Playoff as the pin flag calls that out with a special embroidery. Woods has autographed this limited edition (500) 2018 Tour Championship pin flag in black paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.|
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!
Fathead Nation deserves something bigger and better than traditional posters, wall stickers or cheap decor. This collection of our most popular wall art features vibrant, licensed artwork that's quick and easy to put up.Shop Top Sellers