Anthony Davis Autographed Official Nba Spalding Basketball
It’s been quite a journey so far in the young career of NBA superstar Anthony Davis. After playing one season at the University of Kentucky and leading the Wildcats to the National Championship in 2012, Davis was selected first overall by New Orleans in the 2012 NBA Draft. After winning Rookie of the Year honors, he became an All-Star in his second season in New Orleans and continued that honor every subsequent season with the Pelicans. He joined the Lakers in 2019, and the future is bright for a powerful combination of Davis and LeBron James. He brought three All-NBA First Team trophies and a reputation as one of the league’s top defensive players to Los Angeles. He’s the active leader in blocked shots per game and is on the top 100 list of all-time players despite playing just seven seasons. Davis has signed this authentic Spalding basketball in silver paint pen. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
PRODUCTION, SHIPPING & RETURN INFORMATION
Please note that this is a manufacturer direct item and it may take 7-10 business days to ship.
Given that Fathead is a print on demand company, we are not able to process cancellations or update addresses following purchase of a Fathead product.
Installing Your Fathead Wall Graphic
- UNROLL your Fathead, and let relax flat on the floor for an hour.
- PREP your wall while your Fathead relaxes. Choose a wall according to the dimensions of your decal, and wipe down the wall surface with water to remove dust and dirt.
- PEEL with the help of a friend from the top down. Slowly peel away from backing without letting the Fathead stick to itself.
- STICK one corner of your Fathead to the wall with minimal pressure and apply outwards from there. If you make a mistake, you can unpeel and try again.
- SMOOTH out air bubbles and wrinkles. Start from the middle, and push out toward edges.
- ENJOY your awesome Fathead decal!